Clue achieves report feminine investor participation
Clue, the female-founded, female-led, interval tracker and reproductive well being companion, declares it has achieved report feminine investor participation in its crowdfunding marketing campaign performed through Crowdcube.
The crowdfund reached its goal forward of schedule on 3 Could.
- Up to now, 86% of Clue’s group buyers are feminine, versus a 20% common for campaigns on Crowdcube
- 84% are below 40 years previous
- Buyers from throughout the UK and EU are investing as little as €10 or as a lot as €100,000, turning into partial house owners of the enterprise
- Over 4,950 buyers taking part – the best variety of any fundraise on Crowdcube in 2023
- Crowdcube buyers obtain the identical phrases as institutional buyers
Balderton Capital and Union Sq. Ventures are main this funding spherical with institutional funding of €7 million. The extra group fundraising goal was €1 million.
Carrie Walter, co-CEO of Clue, mentioned: “Clue is backed by a few of the world’s main buyers, who perceive empowering ladies with information and information to take cost of their reproductive well being is a big alternative. As the primary menstrual and reproductive well being app to ask our group to speculate and develop into co-owners, we’re taking this one step additional. We’re delighted to see the response of so many feminine buyers– individuals who intuitively perceive the issue we’re fixing and why Clue is so effectively positioned to redefine entry to raised well being and care.”
Audrey Tsang, co-CEO of Clue, added: “The record-breaking feminine participation in our crowdfunding exhibits the influence Clue has made to this point, and the way our customers – and the broader feminine inhabitants – see the corporate’s potential. This marketing campaign brings our most essential stakeholders – our group – even nearer to our product growth. And given feminine buyers typically have much less entry to funding alternatives, we’re excited to draw extra feminine buyers to share in Clue’s future success.”